· SEWA Team Darts
    · Halex Envy
    · Blade 4
    · Laro Carbon Shaft
    · SightRight
    · Fit Flight soft tips
    · Fit shafts/Flights

Refuel
    Designed by yours truly. Made by the best! These are the darts I've played with since 2005!

Dartplayer Dot Net :: View topic - Looking for venue in NH MA Area
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Looking for venue in NH MA Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> Places to Play
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Rocky
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for venue in NH MA Area Reply with quote

I received this email sundy, and now I'm hoping someone in these areas can help out Jason.
    Please email me or post a reply here if you know of any....

Read the email below!

was just wondering if you knew of any dart tournaments for kids in the Ma, Nh, Me, areas?  My nephew is 9 years old and loves darts.  He's autistic and it's great that he found something he really enjoys.  I'd really appreciate it if you could help me find something driving distance from Massachusetts.
    Thanks,
               Jason
    Steven Ringer Wilcox, #1 WDF RANKED YOUTH IN NORTH AMERICA...WAY TO GO STEVEN
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously something near and dear to my heart. There is not as much youth darts in this area as one might think but........ there are some opportunity. The Seacoast tourney has a youth shoot associated with it as does White Mt and Portland. My children qualified for the Youth Nationals at the White Mt shoot and it was fairly well attended. Hope to see the boy out and about.

Lawrence

They say that Nero fiddled while Rome burned

Screws fall out all of the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender
    rob
    Chief Gunner
    Chief Gunner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stamford connecticut isnt too bad a drive either... and has a decent youth shoot.... nice summer vacation for the family in august...

produceload
    Private

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the info! Reply with quote

Shannonmiles wrote:
    Obviously something near and dear to my heart. There is not as much youth darts in this area as one might think but........ there are some opportunity. The Seacoast tourney has a youth shoot associated with it as does White Mt and Portland. My children qualified for the Youth Nationals at the White Mt shoot and it was fairly well attended. Hope to see the boy out and about.

Lawrence

Any idea the dates of these events, what time to be there and how to register? I know I know a lot of questions. I was the person that sent the original email about my autistic nephew.
    produceload
    Private

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Good plan Reply with quote

rob wrote:
    stamford connecticut isnt too bad a drive either... and has a decent youth shoot.... nice summer vacation for the family in august...

Vacation? Sounds good to me! I'll keep that in mind for next year. Thanks!
    Rocky
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you found the site Jason, hope they come up with more places for the nephew!
    Browse the site, you will find tons of interesting stuff!
    Steven Ringer Wilcox, #1 WDF RANKED YOUTH IN NORTH AMERICA...WAY TO GO STEVEN
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the info! Reply with quote

produceload wrote:
    Shannonmiles wrote:

Lawrence

Any idea the dates of these events, what time to be there and how to register? I know I know a lot of questions. I was the person that sent the original email about my autistic nephew.

The following link is for the ADO tourney page it should answer any questions you might have. Most events have a flyer that describes the event. Mostly the youth events are held in the mornings either Sat or Sun or both. They generally have no or minimal entry fees. You register in person at the event. Hope to see you guys out and about.

http://www.adodarts.com/calendarandresults/2011-2/

They say that Nero fiddled while Rome burned

Screws fall out all of the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> Places to Play All times are GMT - 7 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: