First and still the finest

sewa darts logosewa-darts

     WINMAU

     SEWA Links
  • Home
  • Advertising
  • AvantGo
  • Dartplayer Forums
  • Downloads
  • FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Journal
  • Members List
  • Private Messages
  • Recommend Us
  • Reviews
  • Search
  • Site Stats
  • Stories Archive
  • Submit News
  • Surveys
  • Top 10
  • Topics
  • Web Links
  • Your Account
  • Downloads

  •      Our Visitors Map

         Site Sponsor

    winmau


         Dart Reviews
    · WINMAU Stratos Dual Core Soft Tip Darts
    · Red Dragon SEWA Darts
    · Puma Legend DR5305322
    · SEWA Team Darts
    · Halex Envy
    · Blade 4
    · Laro Carbon Shaft
    · SightRight
    · Fit Flight soft tips
    · Fit shafts/Flights

         Refuel
    Designed by yours truly. Made by the best! These are the darts I've played with since 2005!

    Dartplayer Dot Net :: View topic - Looking for venue in NH MA Area
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

    Looking for venue in NH MA Area

     
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> Places to Play
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author Message
    Rocky
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator


    Joined: Feb 11, 2006
    Posts: 2634
    Location: Parkhill Ontario Canada

    PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for venue in NH MA Area Reply with quote

    I received this email sundy, and now I'm hoping someone in these areas can help out Jason.
    Please email me or post a reply here if you know of any....

    Read the email below!





    was just wondering if you knew of any dart tournaments for kids in the Ma, Nh, Me, areas?  My nephew is 9 years old and loves darts.  He's autistic and it's great that he found something he really enjoys.  I'd really appreciate it if you could help me find something driving distance from Massachusetts.
    Thanks,
               Jason
    _________________
    Steven Ringer Wilcox, #1 WDF RANKED YOUTH IN NORTH AMERICA...WAY TO GO STEVEN
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter


    Joined: Aug 23, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Location: North Dartmouth MA USA

    PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Obviously something near and dear to my heart. There is not as much youth darts in this area as one might think but........ there are some opportunity. The Seacoast tourney has a youth shoot associated with it as does White Mt and Portland. My children qualified for the Youth Nationals at the White Mt shoot and it was fairly well attended. Hope to see the boy out and about.

    Lawrence
    _________________
    We are the dance band on the Titanic............

    They say that Nero fiddled while Rome burned

    Screws fall out all of the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    rob
    Chief Gunner
    Chief Gunner


    Joined: Jun 01, 2007
    Posts: 4324
    Location: dart country

    PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

    stamford connecticut isnt too bad a drive either... and has a decent youth shoot.... nice summer vacation for the family in august...
    _________________
    no more drama lets just play
    white tee's 4ever
    i used to work out


    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    produceload
    Private


    Joined: Sep 09, 2011
    Posts: 2

    PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the info! Reply with quote

    Shannonmiles wrote:
    Obviously something near and dear to my heart. There is not as much youth darts in this area as one might think but........ there are some opportunity. The Seacoast tourney has a youth shoot associated with it as does White Mt and Portland. My children qualified for the Youth Nationals at the White Mt shoot and it was fairly well attended. Hope to see the boy out and about.

    Lawrence


    Any idea the dates of these events, what time to be there and how to register? I know I know a lot of questions. I was the person that sent the original email about my autistic nephew.
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    produceload
    Private


    Joined: Sep 09, 2011
    Posts: 2

    PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Good plan Reply with quote

    rob wrote:
    stamford connecticut isnt too bad a drive either... and has a decent youth shoot.... nice summer vacation for the family in august...

    Vacation? Sounds good to me! I'll keep that in mind for next year. Thanks!
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Rocky
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator


    Joined: Feb 11, 2006
    Posts: 2634
    Location: Parkhill Ontario Canada

    PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

    Good to see you found the site Jason, hope they come up with more places for the nephew!
    Browse the site, you will find tons of interesting stuff!
    _________________
    Steven Ringer Wilcox, #1 WDF RANKED YOUTH IN NORTH AMERICA...WAY TO GO STEVEN
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter


    Joined: Aug 23, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Location: North Dartmouth MA USA

    PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the info! Reply with quote

    produceload wrote:
    Shannonmiles wrote:
    Obviously something near and dear to my heart. There is not as much youth darts in this area as one might think but........ there are some opportunity. The Seacoast tourney has a youth shoot associated with it as does White Mt and Portland. My children qualified for the Youth Nationals at the White Mt shoot and it was fairly well attended. Hope to see the boy out and about.

    Lawrence


    Any idea the dates of these events, what time to be there and how to register? I know I know a lot of questions. I was the person that sent the original email about my autistic nephew.


    The following link is for the ADO tourney page it should answer any questions you might have. Most events have a flyer that describes the event. Mostly the youth events are held in the mornings either Sat or Sun or both. They generally have no or minimal entry fees. You register in person at the event. Hope to see you guys out and about.

    http://www.adodarts.com/calendarandresults/2011-2/
    _________________
    We are the dance band on the Titanic............

    They say that Nero fiddled while Rome burned

    Screws fall out all of the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender
    Back to top
    View user's profile Send private message
    Display posts from previous:   
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> Places to Play All times are GMT - 7 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

     
    Jump to:  
    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum


    Powered by phpBB © 2001-2003 phpBB Group
    phpBB port v2.0.7 based on Tom Nitzschner's phpbb2.0.6 upgraded to phpBB 2.0.7 standalone was developed and tested by:
    ChatServ, mikem,
    and Paul Laudanski (aka Zhen-Xjell).

    Version 2.0.7 by Nuke Cops � 2004 http://www.nukecops.com




    Practice Games At Dartplayer & SEWA-Darts - Your One Stop Dart Site Thousands of forum topics www.sewa-darts.com
    All logos and trademarks in this site are property of Team SEWA and www.SEWA-Darts.com Professional Dart Players At Dartplayer - Your One Stop Dart Site Over 4500 active members! www.sewa-darts.com
    Dart Games, Dart Practice, Keeping Score, Dart News, Dart Video, Dart Chat, Everything Darts
    Copyright © 2003-2011 by Erik McVay.
    Page Generation: 0.25 Seconds