· SEWA Team Darts
    · Halex Envy
    · Blade 4
    · Laro Carbon Shaft
    · SightRight
    · Fit Flight soft tips
    · Fit shafts/Flights

Refuel
    Designed by yours truly. Made by the best! These are the darts I've played with since 2005!

Dartplayer Dot Net :: View topic - Darts is dying in Columbus!!??
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Darts is dying in Columbus!!??
    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> "Straight Shooting"
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Gordon_Dixon
    ADO Top 25
    ADO Top 25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Darts is dying in Columbus!!?? Reply with quote

In an altered state of mind last night I realized darts are dying in central Ohio. We have 6 full time members in our singles pro league. It used to be full at 24. We have fun bucket leagues that used to be full with a waiting list, down 3 teams. Monday another competitive league tries to get 6 subs a week to fill in for spots being missed. I haven't been to a blind draw with more than 18 people (and 18 was just once) in a year or better.

I don't know what to do. Any suggestions out there?

One thing that was suggested to me that apparently a previous darter did, is go to Ohio State University and teach a darts class. I can't remember the guys name that they said did it, but that does sound like fun. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    BlackHorse
    OCD SMAG!
    OCD SMAG!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question - for comparisons - is Soft Tip doing well in the same area?

Gordon_Dixon
    ADO Top 25
    ADO Top 25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is doing well but I wouldn't say better. Columbus has had a couple of the top soft tip bars for medalist for years. It hasn't really changed much if anything the top bars are now still in the top 20 but not as high as previous years.
    Chitown599
    2017 Site Sponsor and Senior Mod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Darts is dying in Columbus!!?? Reply with quote

Gordon_Dixon wrote:
    In an altered state of mind last night I realized darts are dying in central Ohio. We have 6 full time members in our singles pro league. It used to be full at 24. We have fun bucket leagues that used to be full with a waiting list, down 3 teams. Monday another competitive league tries to get 6 subs a week to fill in for spots being missed. I haven't been to a blind draw with more than 18 people (and 18 was just once) in a year or better.

One thing that was suggested to me that apparently a previous darter did, is go to Ohio State University and teach a darts class. I can't remember the guys name that they said did it, but that does sound like fun. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Gordon, while I know you probably would not consider this, but how about relocating to the Boston area. You would not have that problem here. An LOD can be found every night of the week, with most having over 25 shooters. Some have reached the 40 and over plateau. We have a great singles league going here, and the MMDL. There is also the Mill City Dart League, and the tournaments they run. You may actually find yourself getting tired of darts Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Besides, we would all love to have you here playing among all of us. It would help improve everyone's game, including yours. Here are just a few players off the top of my head.

Tom Sawyer, Tom Curtin, Dave Walsh, Bucky Mac Williams, Fred Conley, Frank Smith, Pat McKeon, Avery Barry, Barry Todd, Jeff Russell, Bruce Robbins, Bill Franklin, Kevin Sweets, and even Mark Goodwin has dusted off his darts. This is just a sampling of the players.
    So if it's darts you want, Boston is the place to be. Just a thought. But teaching a darts class may be an option, who knows, it could work.

Either way, good luck in how ever way you find, to satisfy your dart craving. A person with your talent, must be going crazy in Ohio.
    2010/11 Fall S.A. State champions, Makin Treble
    Presently not playing
    dwalsh
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon do you think that people have stopped coming because they feel they don't have a chance?Sometimes it gets a bit stagnant even around here if the same people keep winning.I am not a believer in handicapping,but maybe that would help in the LOD's?
    2013 MMDL CRICKET GOLD CHAMPION
    2013 WORLD MASTERS PARTICIPANT HULL ENGLAND
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:
    Gordon do you think that people have stopped coming because they feel they don't have a chance?Sometimes it gets a bit stagnant even around here if the same people keep winning.I am not a believer in handicapping,but maybe that would help in the LOD's?

Shocked Shocked The horror......the horror...... Shocked perhaps breaking the fingers of all the talented players would do the trick! Rolling Eyes Laughing I am shocked and disappointed at the mere mention of this abomination from one of the folks I respect most in the game of darts. Evil or Very Mad

They say that Nero fiddled while Rome burned

Screws fall out all of the time, the world is an imperfect place. John Bender
    dwalsh
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry when I posted this I knew you would have this response.I agree with you...no handicapping.I just know in some places it is used. Twisted Evil
    rob
    Chief Gunner
    Chief Gunner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Darts is dying in Columbus!!?? Reply with quote

Gordon_Dixon wrote:

why dont you try looking into the PDSL... it is a singles league based in MA with hopes of going national. the mere mention of being able to compare your darts to others around the country will get teh juices flowing if they are at all competitive out there!
    right now we have brackets in MA, CT, NY, and it looks like it is expanding to NJ and Penn next year... and NH has been in and out. we even had NC for the summer...

some of the top players like widmayer, malone, saywer, etc are in it now among others

check it out...
    http://league.doublecork.com/

Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dwalsh wrote:
    Larry when I posted this I knew you would have this response.I agree with you...no handicapping.I just know in some places it is used. Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing I know just bustin on ya my friend! As per the bolded part of your statement...... Just cus we/they CAN does not mean we /they SHOULD. Mussolini made the trains run on time...... but it didn’t make him a good guy……… Wink

Gordon_Dixon
    ADO Top 25
    ADO Top 25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO HANDICAPPING...I THREW UP A LITTLE IN MY MOUTH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. The handicapping idea is f'ing broke. Medalist here is pathetic, I can't even go to a soft tip draw. I finished No.3 in the world (LOL) and I don't feel like I can even compete in a parity draw. I have my own ideas of how that could be fixed, but that's another post.

Rob
    I will check it out. It sounds like something I would be interested in being a part of to improve my game.

If I move anywhere for darts it won't be in this country Smile
    chunky
    General Brown
    General Brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I abhor handicapping in darts, I am certainly not averse to "seeded" blind draws. Ensuring that players like you and D.J. don't get drawn together (but also will not play each other until the T8 or T4) is not a bad idea. Nor does it actually hurt the better players, who will still often rise to the top.

Steve

www.browniedarts.com
    www.adodarts.com/browniesblog/index.php
    DEREK
    SEWA Moderator (S-3)
    SEWA Moderator (S-3)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have played in a few seeded LODS and they are fun. They basically would take the SA shooters and separate them from the rest...then draw 1 super A and one from the field randomly. It has worked out well when I have played..and both times there was great competition all the way through the finals.

http://theglass.dartplayer.net
    http://twitter.com/d_ewellTheGlass
    Gordon_Dixon
    ADO Top 25
    ADO Top 25

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good idea but we go back to the problem of people not really showing up at all let alone enough of a system to determine some type of seeding of the players here. I have my hierarchy of players and where they fit but admittedly its hardly an objective opinion.
    dwalsh
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)
    SEWA Moderator (S-6)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you have to get them in the building first off.A triple shoot may help attendance...or some type of 50/50 raffle.
    BlackHorse
    OCD SMAG!
    OCD SMAG!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This comes up over and over. My ideas usually get shot down because the people talking about it are the serious darters who don't have the same wants as the general, social darters. And it is the social darters you need to get coming out if you want numbers as they are the majority.

That's why I asked about soft tip - imo, it was geared to, and is successful because of the social darter, because more people can do well at it.

Why don't the social, average shooters come out? Because the same people keep winning the pots. Even with a Blind Draw.

I keep saying, why do you have to play for money?? Most of the losers will forever complain that they don't want to pay the bar tab of the good shooters over and over and over. Do other sports do this?? Do you go bowling and have to kick into a pot and determine a winner? Do you go out to knock some baseballs around with friends, throw a football, play some hoops and have to shell out to the winners??

I have heard all the retorts by the good shooters... and while I do agree with most of them, they are not condusive to getting the once or twice a week shooters out to the venues.

The social darters want to have fun. They want to enjoy their darts. They don't want to be continually reminded that they suck compared to the dedicated players. IT ISN'T THE SAME COMPETITION for them as it is for the committed shooters, not in their minds and not in their game.

If the dedicated shooters want to have a competition, do that another time, the LOD is NOT the place for it. And you know what? It's the same for leagues. I have been a loud supporter for Divisions since I first started leagues. That is a form of seeding in leagues, and needs to be enforced like the MMDL valiantly attempt to do, and it is very necessary in order to allow the social darters their fun. FUN! This is our entertainment!!!!

So we have to do things that get the social darter to have fun. I am not talking about SuperA and A Division players - well, maybe I am, maybe only the top four people keep winning your Singles Leagues and even the good shooters below them have had enough of the same ol', same ol'.

Our League gets $200 from each venue, and then demands each third drink to be free..... mostly so we can give out presents at the end of the year. Presents??? Seriously??? And only to some and only at the end of the year. The venue is still supposed to supply heat, light, service, floor space that could be covered with more tables, and competitive prices on drinks and food. Asking a bit much in my opinion. Seems to me, none of the owners are that happy to see us... and they are all struggling these days.

What if those entry fees and freebies came instead in the form of gift certificates, or random deals each week? Or new boards??? The venue we went to last night has two A Div teams playing out of it and it has semi-beatup SFB boards in it. I think that's crap, I really do. Especially when they could buy Eclipse Pros for $52 each, that will last a coupla years at least. I would much rather play on better equipment each week than have a chance to win a crockpot in a draw at the end of the season.

Same with an LOD - be creative, come up with a scenario in which it's fun all night! Not just at the end, and not just for two or four players. Use win-win stuff that gets the venue more business. Let the players' money go to the venue that is hosting your event - we seem to forget they are a business and not our private rec room. Gift certificates that get the players back into the venue on other nights. RANDOM draws, or random scores to be hit for prizes/drinks/deals that ANYONE can win, at any time.

To the serious, top darters who are shaking their heads at these ideas as always - go play a singles league and take on each other. Go out of town and take on the neighbouring best. Quit beating up on the social players and taking their money.

And most of all - bring back the joy of simply playing. It is a game, for our entertainment. Yes, everything in life is a competition, but nobody says you can't enjoy yourself unless you win.

Finally - don't respond to each of my points, wasting time to make them appear stupid. Instead, if you really do want to increase attendance, think about what you can do to make that happen. If some of these thoughts give you some ideas, perfect, go expand on them, don't waste time debating here. And when you are successful with YOUR ideas and your implementation, come back with your great story and share it here. And have fun doing it. Wink

Dart_talker
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post BH! It's really about building the game by getting more folks to participate. I spend a lot of time talking to folks who like to throw darts, but are intimidated by league play. I've gotten several to join the league, but it's hard to get them to come out to blind draws (LODs), because they don't see the point of paying to crushed, seeding some blind draws have helped.

At the end of the day we need look at all of our options to draw folks into the sport even if it means taking a look at the "dreaded handicap." Lots of sports utilize handicapping systems and it broadens the base of knowledgeable participants, and it gives the fledgling player (and lesser skilled players) a place to build from.

Also nothing helps as much as taking time to show a true interest in how new players are feeling about the progress of their darting skills, and experience with other players in the league, nothing hurts league development more than league members who are overly harsh with new players who lack basic skills and knowledge. Always offer the new (and lesser skilled) players encouragement and advice when they want it, and even go as far as to mentor or practice with players who show an interest in the game.
    ADO Area 2-2 Facebook page
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the Witch City Open or any number of now defunct of National tournaments drew hundreds and hundreds of players were the "social" players not playing? When a LOD in a small CT bar on the day after Christmas drew almost eighty players in 1992 were these all "pros"? Not! I think this whole "social" player argument is non sense. I think a combination of the economy....the stiffening of drinking and driving laws and the fact that overall we have become a society of thin skinned whiny babies that need to be spoon fed their successes. A society that FEARS failure. So instead of showing up and TRYING to bring ourselves up to the high bar set by the best our game has to offer...... we try to justify attempting to "level the playing field" to placate this lowest common denominator as a way to "grow the game". Sickening. Really and truly sickening.

GeorgeCostanza
    ADO TOP 10
    ADO TOP 10

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Shannonmiles"] I think this whole "social" player argument is non sense. I think a combination of the economy....the stiffening of drinking and driving laws and the fact that overall we have become a society of thin skinned whiny babies that need to be spoon fed their successes. A society that FEARS failure. So instead of showing up and TRYING to bring ourselves up to the high bar set by the best our game has to offer...... we try to justify attempting to "level the playing field" to placate this lowest common denominator as a way to "grow the game".

B.H. is a very well respected person on Sewa and I really enjoy all of his thoughts, posts etc. And while all his ideas on this topic are very valid and worth merit, I really think Shannonmiles is right on with his assessment of the situation of today's darts. The combination of todays economy / current DUI laws / and this notion that everybody needs to win now mentality prevails now adays that never did 25 years ago when darts ( at least in New England ) was booming.
    1 A + 1 C div. State title
    BlackHorse
    OCD SMAG!
    OCD SMAG!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I should start by stating what I agree with - the stiffer driving laws and dui enforcement, which are very good things given the accidents drunk drivers cause, definitely are a major reason for lower attendance. But as I prompted in the earlier post, can you suggest a solution? How about instead of paying money to the same old winners each week, you pay a few people to be designated drivers?

The question before us is - what else can be done to increase the numbers of darters? With the aim of growing the sport, yes. With the aim of business success, yes. With the aim of finding more players who CAN rise to the ranks of the elite. But make no mistake - the average player will never be a tournament winner, nor even challenge for the titles. And it's the average player who pays the bills and supports the game.

I would like to know how the Soft Tip game is doing these days. The Medalist tournaments around the world seem to draw large numbers. Perhaps that's because there aren't many tournaments, I don't know, is that the case? Are they still drawing good numbers? I maintain the larger targets make for higher scores, more success, which equals more fun. I know I'll get lambasted for this one, but I would make a C Division sisal board with soft tip dimensions. For now, I am at least trying to get rid of rounded wire boards!!

People of all skill levels like to compete. People of all skill levels like to win once in a while. LODs were made so that could happen; the weaker player gets a chance to team up with a strong one and win. I wonder if that is a thin-skinned, whiny baby way of thinking. Sounds like it to me - better stop having LODs and start making everyone compete on their own merits. Would that help attendance?

Once again, I say that darts is a game for our entertainment. It is not a life or death combat; we are not training for special ops. It's a game. If people have fun, they will play. If they don't enjoy their experience overall, they won't.

Darts in venues is a business. The businesses don't care about the level of play, they care about bodies in their establishments buying product. That is what the venues are in it for. That is their enjoyment. If they aren't making money on it, they will stop supporting it. Profit is their idea of success. And for them, it isn't about getting a tin trophy, it is about supporting their families.

Players are at different levels for many reasons. Some have good physical attributes that make them above average the first time they picked up a dart. Some aren't so blessed and can practice til their arms fall off and they won't make more than a C Division level. Are we to deny the ungifted players a place to play? or make them play with the top guns and tell them they should enjoy getting beaten badly time after time? or make them give their money to someone for the privilege of playing? or tell them they are whiny babies for not wanting to be shown to be inadequate each match?

If that were the correct thinking, then why do we allow the Special Olympics to be undertaken - all people should be made to compete on the same terms, on the same fields. I'm sure some readers now would say I've gone too far with the comparison - but where do you draw the line? It has to be somewhere, or else you do agree with this thinking.

Why has the game stopped where it has? Why aren't the best players shooting on Pro Trainer boards? Seems to me they could be aspiring to greater heights - are they wimping out? Again, a line has been drawn....

People of all skill levels like to compete. People of all skill levels like to win once in a while. People play darts for fun. LODs allow some people to win when they otherwise never would. Divisions by skill level allow people to win when they otherwise never would by letting them compete against similar skill sets. [The theory is that they will move up when they get better. I did - both in Divisions and in what leagues I choose to play.]

Giving the average, and even less than average player a place to play and have fun does not water the game down. It discovers more talented darters. It pays the bills. It creates a fan base. We can't change the mentality of the whole continent ourselves, but we can instill values and encourage striving for success in those around us - that's what mentoring does, that's what showing weaker darters how to improve does. If people have left the game, it doesn't matter whose fault it is. What matters is how we can bring them back today. So, what ideas do you have?

Taechon
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my take on darts night. The first thing to do is to make sure that the blind draws are a lot of fun. This is a Saturday or Friday night out on the town for most people and the goal of the blind draw is as much to offer a competition as it is to attract new players. Your top players are there for the competition; however, the novices are looking for a night on the town that is fun and an opportunity to meet with friends and have a few beers.

I rarely play in blind draws any more because most of them around here seem to be double elimination. Being in the winners’ bracket I sit around all night long waiting for matches, as do most of the other players. It makes for a boring evening. The bar owners will not go to shorter venues because they want to keep the players in the bar and drinking. They are afraid of losing customers in shorter formats. This would never happen if they were willing to work.

Instead of one blind draw, have three. Use a single game of 501 on the back side to speed things up. Start sign ups for the next tournament during the semi finals and be sure you are ready to go immediately. Have a drawing where one person can get a free entry.

Next, "The Double Bull Shoot" is one of the most successful gimmicks I have ever seen when it comes to drawing a crowd. If you can get three tournaments a night going and three double bull shoots along with mystery outs and some other prize to keep people motivated, you can do well. Tickets are sold and one ticket drawn. The winner or anyone the winner elects, gets to shoot one dart at the double bull for all lthe money. The shooter chooses the board and either his or her first or fourth dart.

The way to be successful is not to run a tournament effectively (though that should be done effectively and effortlessly), but to keep people entertained.

Put every target on a board into a hat. Have people buy tickets. The winning ticket gets to shoot one dart at the target; if they hit the target they win the money. Give them a minute to look at the dartboard. Now cover it with a sheet of newspaper and have them spin around three times. One dart in the target wins.

Same setup as above but the person must throw the dart with one or both knees touching the floor. (No newspaper on this one)

Same setup as before but the person must throw the dart while sitting in a chair (No newspaper here either.)

Keep the small trick shot awards going on throughout the night as the matches’ progress. Have the dart players buy the tickets so that the bar has no cost at all. Even keeping 10% for the bar is not unreasonable.

Keep the tournaments going and the trick shots going. Never let anyone sit. Finish a tournament as fast as you can and move on to the next event.

Never give money for a mystery out. Put all the outs in a hat and pull one. That team gets to shoot the out again. If they hit it they win. The first player who shoots can win 100%. If that player misses, the second player can win 50%. If they both miss, the pot rolls over.

The real trick to making a dart night successful and attracting regular dart players as well as new people is to give everyone as many chances as possible to win something.

The final thing is for the person running the tournament to act like an MC. Announcing events, boards, giving explinations, interacting with the shooters. A microphone with a long cord is essential. People want to be entertained! It is not just about darts.

(Just my thoughts.)

Darts is a simple game. It is the human mind that is complex. When the mind becomes as simple as the game, you have harmony.

Enjoy the Journey!
    barjo
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number one reason why people aren't showing up is the economy, plain and simple. Plus, even before the economy tanked the price of beer shot up when the price of gas shot up (how soon we forget).

It has nothing to do with DUI laws because those have been in effect for at least 20 years and more. It's also been reported that most places that fought against smoking laws have not done less business, but have actually done more. That may vary from locale to locale, but overall it seems to be true.

I've been in a few leagues and none of them has ever done marketing other than rarely hanging up a flyer in a local pub (often not even that). We have to attract new players, not just those people who have stopped showing up. How about posting something on Meetup.com or other websites that feature things to do in your area? See if you can put flyers in other places than bars, such as 7-11s, dry cleaners, the local newspapers (especially the free ones), see if you can work out some kind of promo with the host venues and advertise it, etc. Basically, if you don't build it they won't come. Regardless, the economy will continue to affect turnout for a while yet.

IMO, LODs need to be strictly blind draw with no seeding, ranking or handicapping. People want fairness, and I don't think it's fair to make sure that "top" players don't face each other in early rounds (regardless of LOD or other type of shoot). Why shouldn't they? Lesser players have to face each other. If a player is good enough to advance, they will, and nothing should be done to help them along the way.
    Shannonmiles
    Go Navy Darter
    Go Navy Darter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only can speak to what makes "me" want to go to a LOD. I want lots of good players! Always have from the very first time I went. Today when I drive HOURS to attend a LOD it makes me smile when I walk in and see the best the area has to offer. Whether that is driving 3 hours to play in NYC and see Jim Wid, Bill Bell, Tim O'Gorman, Tom Waterman etc etc etc in Flannery's or whether it is driving two hours North to see my MA friends...Tom Sawyer, Tom Curtain, Dave Walsh, Derek, Pat, Frank etc etc etc. I just do not understand the mentality that would make someone not want to play against these guys. Why bother? I agree with adding a little incentives like triple shoots and Bull shoots and mystery outs. There is no question that when the triple shoot in Flan's get to be $1000 X 3 that the attendance goes up....but be rest assured that as long as there is not a major National event going on nearby........you we see some of the best NYC has to offer and plenty of people in attendance. Darts is a fun game. It is meant to be challenging. It is supposed to be hard. You cant get better unless you challenge yourself. If you don't WANT to get better then why bother?

GeorgeSilberzah
    General Silberzahn
    General Silberzahn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From another perspective. I've been visiting a few of the places where I cut my teeth in darts. I've been doing some checking on market research for sales of darts supplies (and books). I've looked at average age of people involved in darts.
    Here's the sad fact: among all the things already mentioned here; those involved in darts are the people who have been at the game for a long time. There are very few younger people getting into the game/sport. Those who might are from the texting/ipod generation who spend their time at those things. Games etc. held in their hand, life on-line. Darts is a boring thing to do for them.
    Each of the dart leagues I've spoken with, soft and steel, see their enrollment declining, with the exception of one league in Trenton NJ. That league has a couple of fire brands who promote the game hard, continually, and even for them it's one and two people at a time.
    My very favorite bar, and mainstay of darts, is changing into a lounge kind of place, away from a sports/darts kind of place simply because there isn't interest enough to bring in people - it's change or go out of business.
    Developer: Player's Tournament
    mark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a shame. I'm seeing more interest, - more teams and more singles players - than I have in years in my leagues. And a bunch of new players this season.
    GeorgeSilberzah
    General Silberzahn
    General Silberzahn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark wrote:
    That's a shame. I'm seeing more interest, - more teams and more singles players - than I have in years in my leagues. And a bunch of new players this season.

That is good news. Where are your leagues?
    Developer: Player's Tournament
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dartplayer Dot Net Forum Index -> "Straight Shooting" All times are GMT - 7 Hours
    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    Page 1 of 4

Jump to: